Yesterday we covered how Sega was teasing a sequel to Typing of the Dead. And guess what! It turned out to be a new Typing of the Dead game. Only it’s not an HD re-release of the original, like we thought, but Typing of the Dead: Overkill.
The game is PC only and you can currently grab it for 50% off. If you’re still not convinced, here’s a list of things that you will get in the new version of this wonderful cult classic:
- Randomised kill-words to make every game experience unique;
- Your keyboard is the weapon – type bullet holes into those zombie hordes!
- Three difficulty levels included to test your typing skills to the max as well as a special ‘hardcore’ level for true keyboard warriors!
- Redefined HOTD gameplay to complement the new typing mechanics;
- Full Steam integration
- Full and faithful port of the original PS3 edition of HOTD included in game
- Plus more to come (like Two-Player co-op multiplayer)